About SuperLock 4.0 Lite
"Short of booting your computer with a floppy or external hard drive, there's no way to get around SuperLock."
--ZDNet's MacDownload.com (rated 4 out of 5 mice)
"...a well written security program"
--SecureMac.com (rated 4 out of 5 locks)
SuperLock 4.0 Lite password protects your Macs to keep out would-be casual snoopers. It has the following features:
- Immune to force-quitting with Command-Option-escape
- Immune to the Shift key being held down on startup (optional)
- Maintains an activity log and notifies owner of attempted break-ins (optional)
- Hides the desktop and all other windows for privacy
- Supports dual users: a normal user and an administrator
- Shuts down the Mac after too many attempts (optional)
In addition, it features a customizable message in the login dialog, support for Navigation Services, and is backed by our world-class technical support. With the addition of our free Launch Time, SuperLock Lite can also auto-activate after a period of inactivity.
SuperLock 4.0 Lite requires Mac OS 8.1 or higher and a PowerPC processor. The latest version is 4.0.2, released on April 3, 2001. For complete details about what's new and changed in 4.0.2, please see support article SLL040201I-01.
Price: $25 per single-user license. Site and worldwide licenses are also available; see our registration page for details.
Download SuperLock Lite now!
If you wish to register SuperLock Lite, you may do so through our on-line registration form. You can also view the SuperLock Lite documentation.
Contact Us |
About This Site |
About TriVectus |
All contents copyright ©1998-2004 TriVectus, LC. All rights reserved worldwide.
This page is fully compliant with W3C HTML and CSS standards:
[validate HTML] |
This site is hosted by pair Networks, Inc.