What's New in Version 4.0.2
Created: 2 April 2001
Updated: 2 April 2001
Article No.: SLL040201I-01
This article describes the changes made to SuperLock Lite when it was updated from version 4.0.1 to version 4.0.2.
SuperLock 4.0.2 Lite includes the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed a problem that could prevent Ignition from working if the Speech Manager was not installed.
- Fixed background updating routines to refill areas of the background left open after moving the application palette. (SLL080700P-02)
- Fixed incompatibility with Mac OS 9.1. (SLL011801P-01)
- Fixed problem with -1704 errors when exporting the log. (SLL081000P-01)
- The control strip is now hidden while SuperLock Lite is running.
- Numerous internal updates to various pieces of code.
Special note: Version 4.0.2 raises SuperLock Lite's minimum system requirement from Mac OS 8.0 to Mac OS 8.1.
Contact Us |
About This Site |
About TriVectus |
All contents copyright ©1998-2004 TriVectus, LC. All rights reserved worldwide.
This page is fully compliant with W3C HTML and CSS standards:
[validate HTML] |
This site is hosted by pair Networks, Inc.